“How to stand while giving a presentation?” is a question many of us face when it comes to delivering a presentation.
Here are some tips to those who face this question
- Stand with your shoulders back
- Keep your chest out and stomach in
- Hold your hands open, relaxed. Do NOT stick them in your pockets
- Have your knees relaxed and NOT locked
- Your spine should be straight. Do not slouch
- Tilt your head slightly upward
- Let your eyes shine, sparkling and clear
- Move your eyes slowly, but surely and look at each participants as you go around the room
- Stand with your feel slightly apart – both men and women
- Breath slowly, deeply, and evenly.
Try them out at your next presentation and let us know how it works.
Source: Peter Urs Bender’s ‘Secrets of Power Presentations’.
Please do visit the websites of our sponsors.